BE978 Intermediate Epoxy Tooling Board
BE978 is a high temperature epoxy modelling material known for its superior surface finish, dimensional stability and its ability to maintain tolerance even after being subjected to temperature variations.
Ideal applications for epoxy tooling board:
- Master models
- Automotive die models
- Vacuum forming at intermediate temperatures>
- Lay-up tools for low and medium temperature curing prepreg
- Low co-efficient of thermal expansion
- Excellent dimensional stability results
- High glass transition temperature
- Suitable up to 145 Celsius
Available in a range of board dimensions, matched adhesives, surface coating and release agents.